From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Evan Gifford
Sent: 31 July 2006 18:39
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Caringorm - Visual Flowchart Poster!

Hey Russell!

I’m finishing up this diagram ([flexcoders] Caringorm - Visual Flowchart Poster!) .. and I sorted by subject so I missed your post, sorry!!

Anyway, you can see the flowchart here: http://www.undustrial.com/flexdocs/cairngorm.gif

At this stage, I’d prefer if you submit color/shape/organization changes back to me so that we can have one working copy of this document and finalize it by Wednesday.

Thanks!

Evan