Thanks for making it clear.

João Fernandes

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cathy Reilly
Sent: sexta-feira, 18 de Agosto de 2006 14:59
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] FDS 2.0

Per the license,

1.9 "Per-CPU"  The total number of CPUs on the Computers used to operate the Software may not exceed the licensed quantity of CPUs.  For purposes of this definition, all CPUs on a Computer on which the Software is installed shall be deemed to operate the Software unless Customer configures that Computer (using a reliable and verifiable means of hardware or software partitioning) such that the total number of CPUs that actually operate the Software is less than the total number on that Computer.

You cannot install the express version (1 CPU) on a machine with more than one CPU.  You can only deploy it into single CPU machines.

- Cathy