I don't think FlexBuilder does it by default. But I am sure you can extend FlexBuilder by having some custom html templates...

-abdul

On 9/8/06, jburkett7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nick:

I thought it could be done with _javascript_, but what I really wanted
to know was how or if it could done from FlexBuilder.

Can it?

Thanks,

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Collins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

> You do it with _javascript_. Something like the following
>
> window.open('somepage.htm','somewindow',
> 'toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,w
idth=800,height=600');

> On 9/7/06, jburkett7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Everyone
> >
> > Sounds interesting.
> >
> > Any ideas on how this can work?

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Jack

> > Caldwell" <jwcaldwell@>
> >
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Looking at Adobe's JamJar example . . . .
> > > http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/jamjar/
> > >
> > > Is there a way to launch an application into the browser(IE)
from
> > > FlexBuilder where it loads
> > > in the IE browser without the toolbar, address bar, menus, etc.
> > >
> > > I understand you can load the application/swf from a web page
via
> > _javascript_
> > > - window.open.
> > >
> > > But for testing, it would be much easier from FlexBuilder. Can
it
> > be done
> > > from FlexBuilder?
> > >
> > > If so, what changes need to be made?