Maybe the provided examples are a little bit misleading, because they
are too simple. On the other hand, who is able to create an example
with hundreds of views :)  But the point is, ModelLocator is just
that, a locator  for the model and not the model itself. If you have a
view or a group of views, which needs multiple properties of your
model, you should create a class for that and add an instance of this
class to the ModelLocator.

Cheers,
Ralf.

--
Ralf Bokelberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Flex & Flash Consultant based in Cologne/Germany