Thanks Mike. Is there a way to launch the debugger manually, from Flex
Builder. For instance to wait for incoming requests from the player. I
realize the command line debugger would likely work but the GUI would be
much easier.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: