OpenAMF and OpenPHP = Enterprise? Again, an opinion.

Yes, I left off part of your sentence because I figured I was responding to you so no need to repeat every word. CF for Remoting is not overkill. Yes, I disagree. You don't have to use the "enormous list of CF features" to do Remoting. You use CFC's and you're done. Same with PHP, Rails, .NET, Java, whatever, and etc. All of them have great features. You don't need to use the "enormous list of _________ features" to do Remoting.

Again, you are presenting opinions and I am as well.

If you want to go back and forth with me, email me offlist. I won't respond on the list anymore.

Thanks.