Is there any way to vertically center text?  Specifically, I have a datagrid
column that I want to have the text centered vertically in.

           <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Name">
             <mx:itemRenderer>
               <mx:Component>
                 <mx:Label text="{data.fullName}"/>
               </mx:Component>
             </mx:itemRenderer>
           </mx:DataGridColumn>

Since there is also a image field, the height of each row is a lot higher
than the text and I don't like how it looks.

I can't find any property that seems to apply.  I know there is a
"verticalCenter" property, but it takes an int and seems to be completely
undocumented in the Flex help.  I've also tried working with styles but I
couldn't find anything that would apply.

--
Jason