Hello All,

I am not having much luck, using the bindProperty method of creating
bindings.

At the moment, I am using the <mx:Binding> method, and it's working like
a charm.

But, I am trying to get away from this, so I can put all my binding
logic into my ActionScript Code.  I was under the impression, that
BindingUtils.bindProperty was the ActionScript direct replacement for
the <mx:Binding> tag.

A quick example of my usage:

   BindingUtils.bindProperty( nameTextInput, "text", userVO, "Name" );

Which replaces:

   <mx:Binding source="nameTextInput.text" destination="userVO.Name"/>

I've tried executing the AS code, in the "CreationComplete" and the
"Initialize" Functions of my Control, without any success.  I just don't
get any data binding taking place - unless, I am still executing this
code too early, and need to listen for another event.  Still, I thought
CreationComplete or Initialize only fired off, when pretty much
everything on the Control was 100% instantiated.

Am I properly using the AS Bindings, or is there something else I am
missing?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mike