    -----Message d'origine-----
    *De :* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de* Shannon Hicks
    *Envoyé :* vendredi 2 février 2007 18:31
    *À :* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
    *Objet :* Re: [flexcoders] Apollo features

    The real value of Apollo would be cross-platform applications. I
    can't run your DLL's on my Mac. If you need DLL's, use VB to build
    your app, and don't tease me with the false hope of a
    cross-platform application by building with Apollo and then
    ruining it with windows-only code. :)

    Shan

    Jason Hawryluk wrote:

    I have to agree here, if we can't extend it with our own dll's
    then what is the real value proposition for Apollo.

    I think support for dll’s is important (com, managed, other).
    Allowing us to reuse our existing middle tiers/frameworks, and
    use Apollo to create engaging user experiences.
jason