Great!! It works...

I noticed a slight delay when loading a "real" data into the grid (6
cols x 20 rows). Does grid do some processesing? Or this method
stops all other method execution?

Now, if the similar solution for manipulating the scroller is
available.. it would be great. :-)
Anyway, I'll try to trick the grid the way you demonstrated..