Hello,

Thank you for the response.

A malformed WSDL string set in the WebService will cause a 404 with
the following error, that does get passed to the FlashPlayer:

Unable to load WSDL. If currently online, please verify the URI and/or
format of the WSDL.

Is it only Faults - 500, that won't get passed to the FlashPlayer when
run without a proxy?

Is it realistic to expect that this issue will get addressed in the
short-term?

Thank you,
Paul