I hear ya! I haven't run across any other references, but that is not to say that someone hasn't done it.

Matt may be aware of an updated implementation. Matt?

Jurgen

Shaun wrote:

Jurgen,

Thanks for the tip. I checked them out, but unfortunately, those implementations don't address my main issue: getting the data from the /server/ in a paged fashion. They simply allow you to view an arraycollection in chunks, where Matt's goes back to the server as needed to get chunks of the data.
With 150k records, I need the on demand paging.

Shaun