Hi, I am new to Flex and am approaching it as a ColdFusion user. I have
minimal programming knowledge but am willing to learn, I just need to know
where to start. In reading through the postings, I see I am in way over my
head at the moment and would like to know what would be best for me to learn
about to better grasp and use the capabilities Flex will give my ColdFusion
base. It appears from my reading in this group that a good knowledge of
ActionScript is called for. Is this correct or have I misunderstood this as
well? I am not terribly interested in Flash and it seems many are
approaching problems from that point of view, should I extend my learning in
that direction or can I get by with CF and Flex alone? Thanks for any
pointers and here's hoping I'm not biting off more than I can chew. :)

-Terri J.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:40 PM

<*> Your email settings: