HI.. I am Praveen.
                       I joined this group newly. I recently joined
in job as fresher in hyderabad. My company is product devleopment
company and it developed its product in FLEX 1.5 and .Net. Presently
we design our interface in FLEX and interact with .Net dll's using
REMOTEOBJECT tag. Presetly the dll's are placed in bin folder of JRUN
server. Now our company wants to recode the entire product FLEX
3.0(presently beta) and formed some of us team to study FLEX 3.0. Now
I cant understantd how to call(access) the dll's which are previously
in the bin folder of JRUN SERVER in the FLEX 3.0. and cant understand
the 'destination' property in the REMOTEOBJECT tag and its purpose as
we dont use it in our present code(FLEX1.5).

                 Please give me some reply which any of you know..