yeah, news to me too.  Must have had some secret edition of Flex 1.5 for
that.

Praveen, maybe your Flex 1.5 app was actually calling a Java POJO that did
some magic to use a .NET dll? Jumping the globe to travel to the
neighbourhood coffee shop....anyhoo, with Flex 2 and 3, you could possibly
expose this .NET code as web services and consume with no added server
expense.

DK

--
Douglas Knudsen