I had no idea Flex 1.5 allowed you to call .NET dlls using
RemoteObject.  Pretty sweet.  If Flex 1. Server could access .NET DLLs,
then I Bet that this funcionality would be present in the current
rendition of LiveCycle Data Services.

  You could also look into WebORB for .NET, although if your company can
afford Flex 1.5 licenses, I'd suspect that LDS is probably also within
your budget.

  Destinations refer to a remoting configuration file.  I believe it
tells 'you' where to find the remoting gateway.

--
Jeffry Houser, Technical Entrepreneur, Software Developer, Author,
Recording Engineer