I wouldn¹t recommend testing with Narrator. I¹ve never encountered a single
Narrator user. We do the bulk of our testing on JAWS and Window-Eyes. In the
US, JAWS has the majority share of the screen reader market, and we support
Flex 2 on JAWS 6 and up.

If you¹re testing with JAWS, you will need to install the JAWS scripts for
Flex:

http://www.adobe.com/macromedia/accessibility/features/flex/jaws.html

Hope this helps.