Matt,

The link that you posted states support for JAWS 6.1 and 7.0  Not 6.0
and up. I tried using the scripts for JAWS 9.0 but it does not work.
The error message asks about the validity of the install. Has anybody
had any better luck or does anyone know if there is going to be
support for JAWS 9.0 or even support for Flex 3?

Nathan

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Matt Morgan-May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wouldn¹t recommend testing with Narrator. I¹ve never encountered a
single
> Narrator user. We do the bulk of our testing on JAWS and
Window-Eyes. In the
> US, JAWS has the majority share of the screen reader market, and we
support
> Flex 2 on JAWS 6 and up.
>
> If you¹re testing with JAWS, you will need to install the JAWS
scripts for
> Flex:
>
> http://www.adobe.com/macromedia/accessibility/features/flex/jaws.html
>
> Hope this helps.

> On 2/1/08 2:24 AM, "moogster31" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > The screen readers that have been run over the site are WindowsEyes
> > and Narrator - both of which have encountered some problems with
> > reading all elements on the screen.
> >
> > I have spoken to our QA here and they are going to try to get a copy
> > of JAWS to test with.
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,