Frankly Microsoft would be idiots not to have at least a few lurkers on the
list. However, I think Silverlight it a joke. It's a shame the talented
engineers at Microsoft aren't allowed to develop anything without the
business tying it to Windows in some way.

-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]