From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alen Balja
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 9:13 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Efficiency

Thanks, Alex. Unfortunately that is the main problem as I let users add
graphics on the fly to create their artwork. And graphics are small swf
animations, really simple ones. How is adding swf's different in this
regard than adding jpegs, gifs or png's on the fly? Also is there a
limit set? Because after adding lots of them, some of them just start to
disappear and all I do is stack them with addChild(). Can we expect same
performance issues when adding lots of visual objects such as buttons,
canvases, etc...? If I add 100 simple swfs and 100 button controls, will
it behave the same?

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 3:37 AM, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]