From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh McDonald
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 2:51 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Efficiency

It's possible that your background SWFs are doing something that makes the
player's filter code nervous, and so either  drop shadow, or the "blur
background" filter is having to be re-run every frame, which will own your
CPU since it's not accelerated (afaik).

Just an idea, but could be somewhere to start your investigations :)

-Josh