DJ,

Peter Martin has description how to run gflashplayer in a framebuffer here:

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/pmartin/archives/2007/01/ continous_integ.html

HTH
florian

Am 27.06.2008 um 20:20 schrieb netdeep:

Seth, thanks for the reply.

What I'm wondering is how to trick the server into running the browser in a headless
environment.

Does anyone know how to get flex to run this way, in the background?

Thanks,

DJ