-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jimmy Jones
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:11 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Is Anyone Using the SDR1000 as Primary Radio

I can't remember the last time I turned on any other kind of radio. Version
1.4 something of the software.
I have an 870 but it just sits on the side and never gets used.
I see something much different when I read post on here.
I see people working together to make the best damn ham radio the world has
ever seen.
I  use this radio every night on 3870 khz. here in Texas. It becomes the
topic of conversation many nights and not because I make it the topic.
It always works and it always hears as good if not better than anything else
on the band and that includes the 10,000 dollar radios on freq.
I enjoy the attention so I don't think anyone else should buy one.