-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gerald Capodieci
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:11 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Is Anyone Using the SDR1000 as Primary Radio

It has been my only radio for over 2 months. I've connected to an AL-82
and have had glowing signal and audio reports from all over the country
on 40 and 75 mtrs. Except for the CPU locking while using Noise Gate,
this is the best radio station I have ever used or heard of being used.
My concern is that the Reflector only carries questions as to how to
make the radio work and none related to improving it's on-the-air
performance. Hence the question, is anyone else using the SDR as their
primary radio?