From: Army Curtis - AE5P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Griffin Tuning Knob

Ah ha! I found it. Probably was there the entire time and I just wasn't
seeing it. Go to
http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?fn=keymap.pdf
and download the keymap.pdf file. It lists all of the keystrokes that
are
coded into PowerSDR, and any of them can be programmed into the Griffin.
There are so many possibilities, it almost makes you want to get the
ShuttlePro ;o))

Many thanks Tim. The KB is first rate.

Army