Dudly,

I tried another port and reinstalled the driver and no help.  The
Device manager under USB controllers, has a Cypress-USB FX(2235),
which is what comes up when you plug and unplug the USB connector,
and it shows ok.  PowerSDR still says USB Device not found (-4).  I
downloaded the file from the web site, USBIO.exe and installed it,
but it goes into the Flexradio program files.  I don't know what it
does.  I had thought it was needed and that is what my problem was,
but evidently not.  I tried v 1.8 and 1.9.1 beta with the same results.

Suggestions?