Hi All,

I upgraded from PowerSDR 1.18.1 to 1.18.2 this evening. After I
completed the upgrade I used the SDR Data Transfer program to bring
over my settings for the very first time. My TX profiles, memories,
etc all migrated over just fine. However, I noticed my CAT, and VAC
settings had to be entered manually. Is this normal or did I do
something wrong ? In SDR Data Transfer I chose all tables --> replace
table. After I ran into the problem I noticed that 2.07 had been
released and I was only running 2.06. Regardless of my out come it was
a lot faster then manually re-entering everything like I'm done in the
past.

I've attached a copy of my transfer report in case anyone is interested.

73,
...Gary,K8EHB