I transfered and converted from 1.18 to 1.18.1 and had the same issue.  It 
only took a minute to get it straightened out and like you said, it surely 
was faster than re-entering!

73,
Jim / K4ECP


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gary Mackey" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:34 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR Data Transfer Question


> Hi All,
>
> I upgraded from PowerSDR 1.18.1 to 1.18.2 this evening. After I
> completed the upgrade I used the SDR Data Transfer program to bring
> over my settings for the very first time. My TX profiles, memories,
> etc all migrated over just fine. However, I noticed my CAT, and VAC
> settings had to be entered manually. Is this normal or did I do
> something wrong ? In SDR Data Transfer I chose all tables --> replace
> table. After I ran into the problem I noticed that 2.07 had been
> released and I was only running 2.06. Regardless of my out come it was
> a lot faster then manually re-entering everything like I'm done in the
> past.
>
> I've attached a copy of my transfer report in case anyone is interested.
>
>
> 73,
> ...Gary,K8EHB
> -------------- next part --------------
> DATA TRANSFER REPORT -- Replace Tables
>
> Source Database:  C:\Program Files\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR 
> v1.18.1\database.xml
> Destination Database:  C:\Program Files\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR 
> v1.18.2\database.xml
>
> Date/Time Transferred:  2009/07/20  08:33:15 PM
>
> ===============================================
>
> Table "BandText"
> -------------------------
> All existing records in the destination database were deleted.
> 290 records in the source database were processed.
> 290 records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "BandStack"
> -------------------------
> All existing records in the destination database were deleted.
> 48 records in the source database were processed.
> 14 records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "Memory"
> -------------------------
> All existing records in the destination database were deleted.
> 19 records in the source database were processed.
> 19 records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "GroupList"
> -------------------------
> All existing records in the destination database were deleted.
> 7 records in the source database were processed.
> 7 records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "TXProfile"
> -------------------------
> All existing records in the destination database were deleted.
> 3 records in the source database were processed.
> 3 records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "TXProfileDef"
> -------------------------
> All existing records in the destination database were deleted.
> 15 records in the source database were processed.
> 15 records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "State"
> -------------------------
> You cannot replace this table.
> No records in the source database were processed.
> No records in the destination database were modified.
> No records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "Options"
> -------------------------
> You cannot replace this table.
> No records in the source database were processed.
> No records in the destination database were modified.
> No records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "EQForm"
> -------------------------
> You cannot replace this table.
> No records in the source database were processed.
> No records in the destination database were modified.
> No records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "WaveOptions"
> -------------------------
> All existing records in the destination database were deleted.
> 18 records in the source database were processed.
> 18 records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "CWX"
> -------------------------
> All existing records in the destination database were deleted.
> 21 records in the source database were processed.
> 21 records were added to the destination database.
>
> Table "FLEX3000MixerForm"
> -------------------------
> Schema not found for destination table:  FLEX3000MixerForm
>
> Table "FLEX5000ProdTestForm"
> -------------------------
> Schema not found for destination table:  FLEX5000ProdTestForm
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: 
> http://www.flex-radio.com/
> Message delivered to [email protected]
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus 
> signature database 4261 (20090720) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
> 


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4261 (20090720) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com




_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to