Ray, from all of us Flex owners, THANK YOU
Mark Lunday WD4ELG [email protected] http://wd4elg.net -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ray Andrews, K9DUR Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:13 PM To: 'Jim Kunowsky'; 'Gary Mackey'; [email protected] Subject: Re: [Flexradio] SDR Data Transfer Question Gary & Jim, I have also that my CAT settings don't transfer correctly. I have not noticed a problem with my VAC settings. It is a problem with my utility & is at the top of my list of things to attack. I know that it must be in the setup data, so a revision to the program should not be necessary. However, it will require going over the .XML file line-by-line, a very time-consuming process. Once I find the cause, hopefully all you will need to do is update the setup data. 73, Ray, K9DUR http://k9dur.info _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/ Message delivered to [email protected] _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/ Message delivered to [email protected]

