2009/8/5 Rubén Navarro Huedo <[email protected]>:
> Yes on paging turned off  and I did the Hotfix .
>
> Make sure you got the right one. There were different hotfix patches
> for SP2 and SP3.
>
>
>
> What hotfix are you speaking about?

XP SP2 -- http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=904412

XP SP3 -- http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=955408

> I had the same problem with one laptop. Finally I sold the flex becouse I
> couldn't solve it.

Definitely a case of throwing the baby out with the bath water. When
one has problems with the Flex radios it is almost always a computer
problem. It is time to try a different computer.

> Now I go to try again.
> I go to buy another flex. I can't live without it.

I can understand that.

-- 
73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to