Is there a quick way to verify that the computer is running at S400, not S100 ?

(I use XP-Pro, SP3)


Article ID: 955408 - Last Review: September 9, 2008 - Revision: 1.0 If you have hotfix 885222 applied on a Windows XP SP2-based computer,
and then you upgrade to Windows XP SP3, an installed 1394b FireWire
device reverts from S400 speed to S100


Dudley Hurry wrote:
For XP, SP2 - hot Fix   kb885222 for XP, SP3 - hot fix   kb955408
<= must have for a iMac,   running Boot Camp, w/SP3

Additional information.

http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50281.aspx


73, Dudley

WA5QPZ



Rubén Navarro Huedo wrote:

El 05/08/2009, a las 21:55, Brian Lloyd <[email protected]> escribió:

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Dan
Eisenman<[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Brian Yes on paging turned off  and I did the Hotfix .
Make sure you got the right one. There were different hotfix
patches for SP2 and SP3.

What hotfix are you speaking about?

I had the same problem with one laptop. Finally I sold the flex becouse I couldn't solve it. Now I go to try again. I go to buy
another flex. I can't live without it.


--


          Regards, TOM BLACKWELL, PO Box 25403, Dallas, Texas 75225



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to