* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Curtis L. Olson) [2002.02.14 09:58]:
> Michael and Martin have sent me an updated version of the Installation
> and Getting Started Guide:
>
>     http://www.flightgear.org/Docs/
>
> Please take a moment to read through it if you can and send Michael or
> Martin and suggestions or fixes.  Only little stuff can be fixed for
> 0.7.9 but larger suggestions can be considered for subsequent
> releases.

The HTML versions on the website are trying to load non-existent CSS
files (getstart.css & FGShortRef.css).  NS4 won't even show the page
without the CSS files in place.  :-/
--
Cameron Moore
/ The other day, I went to a tourist information booth and asked, \