Dave, Cameron, thannks for the first comments.

> The HTML versions on the website are trying to load non-existent CSS
> files (getstart.css & FGShortRef.css).  NS4 won't even show the page
> without the CSS files in place.  :-/

We'll have to work on this, altough I'm a bit lost at the moment. During
development we concentrated on the pdf version for formatting reasons.

But I am using IE6 and this loads the stuff fine for me, even over the net,
as I just confirmed.

If I created it with MS software I'd blame them for missing standard
conformance. However, this was produced with one of standard freeware
Tex-HTML converters (TeX4HT)...

But we'll investigate that.

Regards, Michael

--