On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 08:00:49PM +0000, Jon Stockill wrote:

> Now, feet, inches, miles, furlongs, etc are another matter :-)

Let's not go too far. Furlongs? Next you'll want us to start using
stones. :)

Actually, I'd like to see everything converted to metric in FG.

I never had a problem with english units until I took thermodynamics.
The prof would pose a question in one system and expect the answer
in the other. That borders on torture. I wish that all engineering
classes used metric only these days. Unfortunately, I'm sure it's not
the case.

--
James (Jay) Treacy