Danie Heath wrote:
> I finally got the sim running.  Here's my first impressions
>

>     * Ground texturing excellent, except taxiways and ramps

We are aware of that. But nobody had been able to create new ones ;-)

>     * I've only seen the default aircraft, but I will start development
>       of hi-res aircraft as of now.

That's a good thing. One thing to consider is the number of polygons,
which we think shouldn't bee too high because of the hardware we want it
to run on.

>     * Aircraft handling not too bad.

We're (they are) working on it.

>     * Gauges of quite high quality
>
> Flightgear is not up to top standard yet, but from what I've seen and
> heard, I'm incredibly impressed.  I'm glad to have joined you guys, and

Good to see some new developers joining lately.
Welcome.

> looking forward to some nice developments.  As a fan of anti-Microsoft
> bans, I can't wait to screw Bill Gates and his company with this amazing
> piece of software.

Hmmm.

Erik