John Check wrote:
> Latest cvs build falls down with:
>
> pt_lights.cxx:304: `cout' undeclared (first use this function)

You're using gcc 3.2 I assume?  It's a namespace issue.  The C++
standard library naming is stricter now.  You need to use std::cout,
or insert a "using namespace std;" above the usage.

> main.cxx:153:
>    void (*glPointParameterfvEXT)(unsigned int, const GLfloat*)
> /usr/X11R6/include/GL/gl.h:2520:
>    glPointParameterfvEXT(unsigned int, const GLfloat*)'

OK, this one looks kinda wrong.  Our code is defining its own copy of
the glPointParameter function pointers, when they've already been
declared as regular functions in gl.h.  What's the purpose here?  All
of the declared extensions are supposed to be defined in the ARB
glext.h header, I believe.  User-level code shouldn't have to play
this kind of game anymore.

It's worth pointing out that I don't see this issue.  I have the
NVidia drivers installed, which might have differeing header behavior?

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA