No one commented on my last runway lights message so I figured I'd
send some more picts of the latest:

  http://www.flightgear.org/tmp/rwy_lights3.jpg
  http://www.flightgear.org/tmp/rwy_lights4.jpg
  http://www.flightgear.org/tmp/rwy_lights5.jpg
  http://www.flightgear.org/tmp/rwy_lights6.jpg

If you want to fly this yourself, you can grab:

  http://www.flightgear.org/tmp/KSFO.btg.gz

Make sure to backup $fgbase/Scenery/w130n30/w123n37/KSFO.btg.gz and
then copy this new one over top ... and make sure you have the latest
flightgear cvs code.

For more fun, you can try uncommenting the FG_EXPERIMENTAL_LIGHTING
define in main.cxx and if you your card suppots the glPointLightEXT
you can get slightly nicer points, at the expense of a large frame
rate hit.

Essentially the state of things is that if we regen all the airports
they will all get as much lighting as I've implimented.  Not all
approach configurations are done.  So far I have runway edge lights,
touchdown zone lights, center line lights, REIL, ALSF-II, SSALS,
SSALF, and SSALR.  I also have VASI/PAPI correctly placed, but they
don't read red/white correctly.  This is enough to pretty much fully
impliment KSFO minus taxiway lights.

The lights are directional so it's fun to fly arouund and see them
fade in and out ...

Regards,