On Friday 18 October 2002 09:17 pm, David Megginson wrote:
> John Check writes:
>  > The last time we had KSFO with lights in there it had some problems
>  > too.  I think it's worth the tradeoff but if you think it's going
>  > to break anything I can hold off.
>
> I'd prefer to put in a complete rebuild from William Riley if he has
> time to redo the base package.

<unlurk>
I have been busy lately (who hasn't?) but can find the time to do a base
Scenery rebuild. What is the status of the lighting? Should I do a rebuild
this weekend? I'll have to check the back messages as I haven't been
following along as closely as I would like. :( I am in the office with the
door locked and the phone being ignored so I will do some tinkering today
(Saturday). Hehehe

Regards,
Wm

--