John Check writes:

 > The last time we had KSFO with lights in there it had some problems
 > too.  I think it's worth the tradeoff but if you think it's going
 > to break anything I can hold off.

I'd prefer to put in a complete rebuild from William Riley if he has
time to redo the base package.

I'm going to try building w130n30 and w080n40 myself tonight, but (for
whatever reason) William's scenery always looks a little better than
mine.  I did a small experiment with the tile around CYOW, and the new
lighting turned out extremely well, aside from two nit-picks:

1. I'm still getting a triangle with three points for each of the
   lights, both in 16bpp and 24bpp (usually called 32bpp).

2. The PAPI isn't functional yet, but I'm not sure that it's supposed
   to be.

On all other points, *very* nice.  If William doesn't have time, I may
be able to contribute some temporary scenery; we don't want another
case where the edges don't match up.

All the best,

David

--