Hi all,

(fgfs 0.8.0,  built from source, debian linux)
Here are a few things I wanted to ask about the 747-yasim:

Does it model the thrust reversers ?
What about Speedbrakes/Spoilers ?

Bouncing:
* Landing is relatively hard, esp. since it bounces much.
* Prior to takeoff, if I keep pressing 'b' and let the engines spool up
to full throttle (or less), the front gear starts bouncing quit a bit
after I release the brake.  (BTW: the parking brake doesn't seem to
work w/ the 747)

Another thing: It does not seem possible to start fgfs with the 747's
engines off.

Why are the four engines mapped to two thrust[n] properties instead of
four ?  Would it work if I map them to 4 throttles ?
(the reason why I am asking: I'm building a 4 Lever throttle for a
simpit)

Many questions... :-)

Keep up the good work... fgfs rocks!

Manuel