Roman Grigoriev writes:
> Thanx Curtis,
> I have older version of flightgear so I try to recompile it
> Could you please name 250 things in your priority list :)))
> for example, What about HGT format?

Yesterday I made some progress with a "Prep" tool for the SRTM "hgt"
format.

I probably need to build some actual scenery with it before I'm
satisfied that I didn't get anything flipped around or reversed in the
data order.

As far as I know, this data has only been made available for the USA
(so far.)

Regards,