To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Helicopter flight
model
Date: 14 Mar 2003 18:52:56 GMT

"Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Erez Boym <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>> I have built a grate CH53D helicopter and really
like
>> to fly it as a helicopter and not as a ufo ;-)
>>

> That's a project no one has taken on yet.  The sea
stallion might be
a tough
> one to start with.  It's quite a machine.

I know that Trammell Hudson from the 'autopilot'
project spent some
time to
put Aaron Kahn's heli FDM into some shape that it
might be usuable with
FlightGear some time. Because Trammell's primary
intention is to get
his
autopilot going and not to maintain heli FDM's, this
might take quite
some
time. I assume he'd welcome some help ....  ;-)

Martin.
--
 Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just selective about
who its friends