I think I meant to ask about this ealier, but I don't recall any responses, which probably means I never actually asked?

I know we have some minimal helicopter support in YASim, but does anyone out there have any contacts or experience developing a more detailed helicopter flight dynamics models, possibly as paid work? A friend of mine is considering the idea of building a FG based commercial helicopter training simulator that could be certified by the FAA. To do this, he would need someone who could build a helicopter flight dynamics model to the level of detail and accuracy required for FAA certification. Specifically he is looking at the bell 205 UH-1H (twin turbine) or the Bell 206 Jet Ranger (single turbine.)

Anyone have any contacts, or ability/desire to work on this project?

Thanks,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d