* Matthew Law -- Friday 20 June 2003 13:44:
> Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but shouldn't windsock placement be
> automatic and defined from the airport scenery?

Yes it should. But show us where in Robin PEEL's airport
database you find the windsock position!  :->

m.

PS: I would have recommended the STATIC_OBJECT method rather than
    the preferences method, if I hadn't tried the former a while
    ago and found it non-functional. Must have made a mistake back
    then, although I had used the xml. Now it works great.   :-)