Norman Vine writes:
> Note fgUpdateTimeDepCalcs() and fgMainLoop() are *only* called after
> all initialization is done, so if anything,  they actually consumed a bit more
> then their recorded usage time whereas fgRenderFrame is the opposite :-)

True ... what I was trying to communicate is that if something like a
property string fetch shows up high in list of time consuming function
calls, we don't necessarily know if most of those calls were made
during initialization where it doesn't really matter, or during the
main loop where it matters a lot more.

Regards,

Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org