Well I was hoping to create some scenery based on the 25m DEM files for
the UK.  I have access to the data but at the moment I'm struggling in
compiling flightgear and terragear.  Once I get that out of the way I
hope to post some samples here. I'm also working on a Harrier model
(probably GR7 rather than FSR2 or such).
Cheers,
Al

---