Sorry this is completely off topic - well not so much as you first think
as these settop boxes are going to become part of my flightgear rig.

Basically I'm trying to find out how to write data (GRUB and a linux
kernel etc.) into the FlashROM on my NT-150 Settop box.  They are
basically a single board PC with all the usual stuff on but it has 4MB
of FlashROM that it will boot from if nothing else boots before it.

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful.
I've already hunted around on google and can't seem to get past pages
and pages about updated CDRW drivers and other PC peripherals.

Cheers,
Al

---