Jim Wilson wrote:

So far the code looks very efficient.  Nice job!  I'm wondering now if we
should be locating this work in simgear rather than plib.  It would be easy
enough to do so,  and it would and allow us a great deal of flexibility in the
implementation different algorithms without having to intefere with other plib
based projects.  All we'd have to do is use ssgLoadAC() and call our own
optimizers based on model wrapper configuration properties.

That way PPE won't be able to use it, or does it?
Maybe we should tell the model loaders which optimizations to use whenever a model is loaded (or saved) instead?

Erik