Manuel Bessler writes:
> OK, No problem. Maybe we should really consider a mailinglist for that as Al
> has mentioned. Even if it'll be very low traffic.
> The question would be whether this would/could be hosted officially
> along the other fgfs list, or if we should set up something independet
> of flightgear.org
>
> Curt?

It's not a ton of work to setup a new mailing list, however, you might
consider just jumping on board with an existing home cockpit group
such as simpits.org.  That would make more sense to me since they've
already gone to a lot of effort to collect like minded people.

> My idea would be something like this:
> "flightgear-hardware" -- "discussions about hardware interfacing to
> flightgear, hardware design, and interface software"
>
> Whadda'y'all think ?

If there is some overwhelming desire to add a flightgear-hardware
list, I can do that, but definitely consider jumping on board with the
simpits.org group.  They could benefit from your knowledge and
resources and I'm sure you could benefit from theirs.

Regards,

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org