Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> Manuel Bessler writes:
> > OK, No problem. Maybe we should really consider a mailinglist for
> > that as Al has mentioned. Even if it'll be very low traffic.
>
> It's not a ton of work to setup a new mailing list, however, you might
> consider just jumping on board with an existing home cockpit group
> such as simpits.org.

Is there anything wrong with just leaving it on the existing
flightgear-devel list?  The discussion is low traffic, doesn't seem to
be annoying anyone at the moment, touches a lot of FlightGear-specific
issues, and is (to me, anyway) generally pretty interesting.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross        Beyond the Ordinary        Plausibility Productions
Sole Proprietor       Beneath the Infinite       Hillsboro, OR